- Ethiopian cookery eveningVery many thanks to all those who joined in with our Ethiopian cooking evening yesterday, which was a great success. Participants joined from around the world (as far away as Canada) to enjoy learning about traditional Ethiopian fare and how to cook some simple but authentic dishes. It was a very enjoyable evening with someContinue reading Ethiopian cookery evening
- Hospice Ethiopia AGMNotice of AGM Hospice Ethiopia UK’s AGM will take place on Thursday 11th March 2021 at 6.30 pm via Zoom Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Zoom link All supporters welcome. We are delighted that the formal (brief) meeting will be followed by a video from Ephrem, Director of Hospice Ethiopia, about his work. HeContinue reading Hospice Ethiopia AGM
- Ethiopian cooking evening 27th FebruaryDo join us for an entertaining evening where you can cook along with Tigist and her friends, learning about Ethiopian food and at the end eating what you have made. Once you have contacted Hospice Ethiopia UK via email@example.com you will be sent a list of ingredients to obtain (with substitutes for the more unusual ingredients)Continue reading Ethiopian cooking evening 27th February
- Talk on compassionate artDear Supporters, We are thrilled to be able to extend an invitation to you to sit back, relax and be inspired by artists demonstrating compassion in a variety of media. Rev Dr Nick Garrard is Bishop’s Officer for Christian Spirituality through the Creative Arts in Norwich Diocese. He has kindly offered to give this talkContinue reading Talk on compassionate art
- Covid-19 in EthiopiaThe first known case of covid-19 in Ethiopia was on 13th February 2020. In April, the number of cases began to rise and the government declared a state of emergency to curb its spread.